Many Antietam Battlefield Guides have developed Specialty Tours that focus more on particular areas of the Battle, and the Maryland Campaign. The list below are prepared tours and hikes that can be requested for your, or your groups’, visit to Antietam National Battlefield. Antietam Battlefield Guides are constantly researching, studying, and walking the battlefield, so be sure to check back on this page as more and more Specialty Tours are developed. As with all of our tours, we pride ourselves with being able to provide for you, our guest, tours and knowledge of the Battle of Antietam that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Hood’s Counter-Attack Tour/Hike [William Sagle]
- First Minnesota Infantry at Antietam [Jim Rosebrock]
- Confederate Defense at Bloody Lane Tour/Hike [William Sagle]
- Patrick’s New York Brigade [Joseph Stahl]
- Union Artillery Batteries in the North [Joseph Stahl]