Jeff Driscoll has had a life-long passion for history. A graduate of Washington and Lee University, Jeff spent some 25 years in independent school education, worked one year as a Seasonal Interpretive Ranger at the Gettysburg National Military Park, and served five years as Director of Education for the Association for the Preservation of Civil War Sites. Now self-employed, Driscoll:
• Works at Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
• Gives tours of Antietam, Harpers Ferry and South Mountain, as well as numerous sites in Virginia.
• Teaches German and History adult education classes for Hagerstown Community College.
• Does artwork for profit and pleasure. He recently had a show of his watercolors in the Washington County Arts Council’s gallery in downtown Hagerstown, Maryland.
• Has written articles for military history magazines; Driscoll’s work has appeared in Civil War Times Illustrated, America’s Civil War, Military History Magazine, and Military Images.
• Serves as an escort/historian for U.S. and European historic tours. In May 2011, Jeff took a group of 15 to some of his favorite towns in Bavaria.
If you have an interest in contacting Jeff Driscoll for a tour of Antietam, Harpers Ferry or South Mountain, please call the Antietam Museum Bookstore at 301.432.4329, or toll-free, at 866.461.5180. Or please feel free to contact Jeff Driscoll directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest, and we look forward to welcoming you to Antietam!